2 cups boiled potatoes
3 tbsp oil
2 tbsp chilli powder
2 tbsp coriander-cumin seeds powder
1/4 tbsp turmeric powder
2 tbsp dried mango powder
2 tbsp besan
salt to taste
2 tbsp finely chopped coriander
1 cup whisked fresh curds
3 tbsp garlic chutney
4 tbsp green chutney
2 tbsp sweet chutney
2 pinches cumin seeds powder
2 pinches chilli powder
4 tbsp boiled moong sprouts
4 tbsp masala chana dal
4 tbsp sev
For the marinated potatoes
- Combine 3 tbsp oil, chilli powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, turmeric powder, dry mango powder, besan, salt and coriander in a bowl and mix well.
- Add the potato halves, mix well and keep aside to marinade for 6 to 8 minutes.
- Heat the remaining 1 tbsp oil in a non-stick pan, add the prepared marinated potatoes, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
How to proceed
- Place ½ the marinated potatoes in a plate and top with ¼ cup whisked curds, 1 tbsp garlic chutney, 2 tbsp green chutney, 1 tbsp sweet chutney.
- Sprinkle a pinch of cumin seeds powder and chilli powder, 2 tbsp moong sprouts, 2 tbsp masala chana dal and 2 tbsp sev.
- Repeat steps 1 and 2 to make 1 more plate.
- Serve immediately garnished with coriander.