To Make Cucumber Soup
2 cups – cucumber cubes
1 cup – finely chopped cucumber
1 cup – milk
1/2 cup – curds (dahi)
3 tsp – butter
1 tbsp – capsicum
- Combine the cucumber cubes and 2 cups of water in a deep non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 12 to 15 minutes or till the cucumber turns soft. Keep aside to cool completely.
- Combine the cucumber, milk, curds and salt and blend in a mixer till smooth. Keep aside.
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the chopped cucumber and capsicum and sauté on a medium flame for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the flame, add the cucumber-milk mixture and mix well. Cool slightly and refrigerate for at least 40 minutes.
- Serve chilled garnished with mint leaves and black pepper powder.