To Make Curd Rice
2 cups – cooked rice
4 cups – curds (dahi)
2 tbsp – oil
2 tsp – mustard seeds
1 tbsp – urad dal
7 nos – curry leaves (kadi patta)
3 nos – green chillies , slit green chillies
salt to taste
- Combine the rice and curds together in a bowl and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the mustard seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the urad dal, curry leaves and green chillies and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minute, while stirring continuously.
- Prepared curd-rice mixture, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 5 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the salt, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 3 minute.
- Serve and enjoy.