To Make Egg Fried Rice
2 cup – rice
2 – eggs
1/2 cup – boiled French beans
1/2 cup – boiled carrots
1/2 cup – capsicum
1/2 cup – celery
1 cup – spring onion whites and greens
1 tbsp – soy sauce
2 tbsp – oil
Salt and ground black pepper to taste
1) Boil the rice, each grain of the cooked rice should be separate, keep aside.
2) Whisk together the eggs, 3 tbsp of water, salt and pepper and whisk well.
3) Grease a non-stick pan and pour the egg batter over it and cook on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes or till both the sides are lightly browned. Allow the omelet to cool slightly and cut into bite-sized pieces and keep aside.
4) Heat the oil in a wok or a bowl, add all the vegetables and sauté on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes.
5) Add the rice, omelet pieces, soya sauce and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
6) Serve and Enjoy.