To Make Egg Noodles
1 packet – Hakka noodles
1/4 cup – vegetables (carrot, capsicum)
1/2 tbsp – pasta sauce (optional)
1/2 tbsp – Tomato sauce
1/2 tsp – Vinegar (or Lemon juice)
3 – Egg
3 tsp – garlic, chopped fine
1 – Onion, chopped
1/2 tsp – pepper powder
1 tbsp – Olive oil
1 tsp – soya sauce
Salt to taste
- Boil water, add a tsp of oil and add the Hakka noodles. Let it boil for 5 mins till cooked. Drain and keep aside.
- Heat 1/2 tsp oil in a pan, then break the egg and add it with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Scramble it well, till the egg is completely cooked. Keep aside.
- Heat remaining oil in the same pan.
- Add garlic, onions and fry for 2 mins. Then add the finely chopped vegetables.
- Sprinkle water to let the vegetables get cooked without losing the crunchiness.
- On high flame, add soya sauce and stir well. Let this simmer.
- Then add pasta sauce, tomato sauce, required salt, pepper powder and mix well.
- Stir well until vegetables get mixed well with the sauces.
- Add scrambled egg and give a quick stir.
- Now add boiled and drained noodles to the pan and mix well with sauces and vegetables.
- Toss the noodles for 2 mins.
- Squeeze lemon juice/vinegar.
- Switch off the flame.
- Serve and enjoy.