To Make Hyderabad Mutton Biryani
½ kg – Basumati Rice
½ kg – Mutton
5 gms – Cardamom
5 gms – Cinnamon
5 gms – Cumminseed
5 gms – Cloves
20 gms – Ginger
10 gms – Garlic
50 gms – Green Chillies
25 gms – Fried Onion
1 bunch – Coriander Leaves
1bunch – Pudina
2 nos – Lemon
1/4 kg- Curd
1/4 kg – Ghee
- Wash mutton and take it in a vessel.
- Grind green chillies, ginger, garlic, spices, fried onion, and mix them all, then add this mixture to the meat.
- Then add curd to it, mix the stuff thoroughly. Leave the material for half an hour.
- Take 1 liter of water in a vessel and put it on the stove.
- When water boils well put the rice in the vessel. Take out the semi-cooked rice and spread it on the meat and spices mixture as a layer. Take some more rice and spread as second layer. Finally, spread the fully cooked rice.
- Prepare a mixture of one cup of boiled water and 1/4 kg ghee and spill it on the rice.
- Now put a plate on the vessel and seal the edges with dough. Put the vessel on the stove, cook for 10 minutes on medium flame.
- Then turn off the stove. Leave the stuff for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy with raita.