To Make Prawns Fried Rice
5 cups – cooked rice(cold)
1/4 cup – spring onions, finely chopped
2 cup – finely vegetables (carrots, beans and capsicum)
2 cup – sweet and sour prawn stir fry (recipe above)
2 tsp – vinegar
pepper pwd as required
salt as required
3 – tbps sesame oil or peanut oil
- Heat sesame oil in a large wok and once the oil is piping hot, add the spring onions and stir fry for 2 min on high.
- Add the rest of the vegetables and toss them on high heat for 5 min.
- Add salt and pepper powder combine. Add the cooked prawns and toss. Cook on high for a min.
- Add the cooked cold rice and combine well. Spread it all over the pan and leave on medium high for a min.
- Combine again, spread out and leave on medium high for another min.
- Add vinegar and toss all the contents on high heat for a few seconds. Turn off flame.
- Garnish with chopped spring onion greens and serve and enjoy.